My post on making sourdough bread is here
I have been a fan of making sourdough for about 20 years: whether plain or with added goodies, a sourdough loaf never fails to excite me.
My sourdough post has full information for making and maintaining a starter, a simple but highly effective recipe for sourdough loaves, handing the dough, shaping and scoring. It also has other key tips for making excellent sourdough loaves.
Links to some of my recipes for flavouring sourdoughs are below:
- 20-minute sourdough flatbreads
- Beetroot & toasted walnut sourdough
- Chocolate, cranberry & orange sourdough
- Cheese, olive and tomato sourdough
- Cheese & ale sourdough
- Green olive and rye sourdough
- Pear, walnut & Gorgonzola sourdough loaves
- Saffron and poppy seed sourdough
- Sourdough bagels
- Sourdough crumpets
- Sourdough chocolate and cherry brownies
- Sourdough English muffins